For New clients
Astyk Trans JSC is a Kazakhstani-Russian joint venture which provides grain transportation.
The Company was established in 2013 on a parity basis by the shareholders: Kaztemirtrans JSC, the largest operator of the freight wagon fleet in the Republic of Kazakhstan and Rusagrotrans CJSC, the largest operator in the field of grain other bulk cargo transportation by rail of in Russia.
The Company’s main activity is operating specialized rolling stock, providing freight forwarding services for transportation of Kazakhstani grain in domestic and international traffic.
The total wagon fleet managed by Astyk Trans is up to 10,000 wagons of grain hoppers. This allows for annual grain transportation volumes of almost 12 million tons. At the same time, an important factor is possibility of increasing the company's production capacity, attracting an additional fleet of wagons to meet the increasing demand of Kazakhstan's agro-industrial complex for specialized rolling stock in full capacity. In perspectives for development, Astyk Trans aims to develop multimodal transportation of grain cargo, applying "road – rail - ship" scheme using routing technology. Grain delivery services will be sold to customers at a single end-to-end rate using group and route discounts, which includes loading from elevators, rail transportation and transshipments at ports.
- Operating specialized rolling stock
Forwarding services for transportation of Kazakhstani grain in domestic and international traffic
- Ontime provision of wagons, providing quality and operational services for goods transportation
- Freight forwarding throughout the territories of transportation
- Calculation of rail tariffs for transportation
- Control over the goods movement at all stages
- Settlement with Kazakhstan Railways and Russian Railways and other railway administrations for transportation services
- Other services related to cargo transportation